Wij zijn op zoek naar...
Medior/Senior PHP DeveloperShow
Location: GHENT (Belgium)
Localtomorrow NV is looking for a MEDIOR/SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER to reinforce our current team. This is a young Belgian company in full growth with expansions to the Netherlands, Spain and Germany. With bestelonline.be we are the number one e-commerce platform for every local retailer. Currently we are serving bakeries (bakkersonline.be), butcheries (slagersonline.be) and even full villages (dorponline.be). Our goal is to serve all possible sectors in a variety of countries, to innovate permanently on the basis of new requirements or desires of our clients and to conquer the world together with you! Our team consists of young and driven people that are not avoiding any challenge, which is a mindset we strongly advocate. Are you looking for a challenging job, where you can develop new features for a highly innovative e-commerce technology? Are you also a consistently problem-solving person with a hands-on mentality who wants to grow hand in hand with our company? Do you want to bring the local business to the next century? Then you are the person we are looking for!
Your responsibilities within the company are:
- Design, estimate, and code new features. This is primarily a coding position.
- Architect new applications, and expand existing ones.
- Participate in software design discussions.
- Participate in sprint planning and other project management meetings.
- Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality.
- Identify and fix gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring.
- Continuously improve the software infrastructure, such as the deployment process.
The required experience to apply for this job:
- 3+ years with object-oriented programming in PHP.
- Complex SQL queries and database schema design.
- MVC frameworks (Zend, Laravel, Symfony2, etc.).
- Working in a collaborative team environment using tools like Git.
- Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively.
The “nice to have” experience to apply for this job:
- Understanding customer oriented wireframing techniques for e-commerce
- Unit testing.
- Load testing.
- Page load optimization.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Scrum, Kanban, or other agile methodologies.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
We are an exponentially growing young company with a team-oriented culture with a hands-on mentality. Additionally, we put great importance on the mutual reinforcement of each employee and are enthusiastically accommodating after-work bounding. Each member of our team obtains freedom, can approach several opportunities, collaborates directly with the management team, can gain expertise in a countless number of sectors in the local fresh food business and gets moreover the change to support our offices in (currently) Belgium, the Netherlands and Spain. In the near future, we are having promising arrangements to expand further. This is your chance to join a team of professional, young and ambitious experts that believe in the power of continuous learning and own contribution, self-development and mutual reinforcement of team members.I'm interested